HCD20 Bridge View, Rudheath, Cheshire
New build development of 19 waterside houses on the site of a former farm in Rudheath, Cheshire.
Work commenced on site: July 2018
Current status: Under construction as of April 2019 – we are aiming to have work onsite completed by October 2019.
Fund Raises/Investor return:
Phase/Fund Raise 1- 10%
Phase/Fund Raise 2 – 10%
Phase/Fund Raise 3 – 9%
Fundraise 4 – 9%
Investors capital repaid: none repaid to date as the site is still under construction.
May 2019 update
– Viewing property should be complete by the end of June 2019
– Signage has been installed and flags are due to go up imminently
April 2019 build update:
-Piles, beam and block floors have been installed to 17 of 19 plots.
– Sub-structure brickwork has commenced to 17 plots. Works across plots 1-7 have progressed to installation of facing brickwork
-Start on site was delayed due to obtaining a revised planning consent as well as the Contractor working on a revised foundation design for the scheme.
-Due to reported high winds and rain experienced over the last reporting period, we are currently reporting a 3.5 week delay on the build of the development. We are looking to make this time up however
March 2019 build update:
– Piles have been installed from plot 17-19
-Ground beams are now in position for concrete to get poured across plots 2 & 3
– Beam and block flooring have been installed to plots 8-17
-Internal drainage installed to 14 to 19 plots
-Although we were subject to various delays (when we first started onsite) due to revised planning consent , a revised work schedule will now enable us to make up for any lost time.
February 2019 build update:
– Piling has commenced and has been completed to 17 of the 19 plots. Steel cages have been delivered to the site in order to prepare for the casting of ground beams
– Orders have been placed for roof trusses, floor joists, M&E and internal walls
January 2019 build update:
-Work has begun to lay the foundations for the properties in this development. To date, the piling has been completed on 17 out of the 19 plots. You can see the piling progress on the image on the right below.
-Drainage regulations for building work means that we have to install large ‘attenuation’ tanks to store surface water created on the development. These tanks have been installed, which means the brick work can start.
Most Recent Development Images: