HCD15 Buckton View, Mossley, Greater Manchester
New build development in Greater Manchester of 36 houses split between four house types.
Work on site commenced: January 2018
Status: Under construction
Fundraises/Investor return (as this is a large development there will be multiple fundraises):
Phase/Fundraise 1 – 10%
Phase/Fundraise 2 – 10%
Phase/Fundraise 3 – 9%
Phase/Fundraise 4 -9%
Phase/Fundraise 5 – 9%
Phase/Fundraise 6 – 9%
Investor capital repaid: to date no investor capital has been repaid as work on site still continues.
As of 8th June 2019 2 of the 3 completed plots are reserved including the show home. The show home opened 8th June 2019 and is already generating plenty of interest.
May 2019 Update:
– Viewing property ready this week
– Thanks to a spate of good weather we have experienced great progress on the build over the past month
– We have now tarmacked 1/3 of the road across the development
– Timber frames have now been erected on the main site
April 2019 Build Update:
Plots 1-3 of the development fronting Micklehurst Road have progressed well and are nearing completion. Over the last reporting period, we have:
-Completed all internal works except decorations, which are on hold until the electric meters are installed and power is available throughout the properties.
– Progressed external works, such as completion of groundworks, sub-base tarmac and installation of fencing.
Plots 4-36 on the main site of the development are currently on hold as the main drainage system is established. This complicated process sees the drainage system being installed at two points on site (commencing at the site entrance and at the end of the new access road) to compress the programme. Works for which are still ongoing but commencement of road formation and kerbs are due to start in the upcoming period.
– Viewing property to be ready 8th May
March 2019 Build Update:
Plots 1-3 (the properties at the front of the development) have progressed very well since the last reporting period:
– Our contractors have completed plasterboard and skimming works internally
– They have also commenced installing the fitted kitchens and are currently on with 2nd fix plumbing and heating (making sure that they’re properly fitted etc.)
– Our contractors have also progressed with internal decoration and continue to work on the joinery, tiling and installation of the front doors
-Contractors have also made great progress on the external works of the developments: installing steps to the rear gardens and forming the access road behind the plots.
February 2019 Build Update:
– Now that the windows are fitted and the roof is on plots 1-3, the block is watertight and we can commence work inside.
-The joiners have commenced with erecting the timber studwork and the rooms are taking shape. The plumbers and electricians have commenced with their first fix work as you can see by the cables and pipework in the images below.
– The plastering contractor will soon commence with boarding and skimming the plots so that our plumbers, joiners and electricians can second fix (skirtings, architraves, fixtures and fittings) the plots ready for decoration.
– The ground floors have been screeded (levelled in preparation for floor finishes)
– All drainage, gas, water and electric (services) have now been connected
– Plots 4-36 are currently awaiting the completion of drainage systems.
– The foundations are complete on plots 21-33 and are awaiting completion of drainage works.
January 2o19 Build Update:
-Building work for plots 1-3 of the development fronting Micklehurst Road are progressing to plan and internal work is scheduled to be completed by mid-April. You can see these properties in the picture recently taken below.
-On plots 4-36 (the main site of the development) the main drainage system is being established. This complicated process sees the drainage system being installed at two points on the site. Foundation works that had commenced to plots 4-36 will be placed on hold until the main drains have been installed as no heavy machinery will be able to access the site during this period.
Most Recent Development Images: