HCD19 Fox Owl Rise, Lees Brook, Greater Manchester
New build development of 45 houses and 9 apartments in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Commencement date of work on site: October 2018
Status: Under construction (as of February 2019)
Reservations/Sales: the Buckton View show home opened to viewings 8th June 2019 which led to 2 further reservations that weekend, on top of the 2 units already reserved.
Fund Raises/Investor return:
There will be further fundraises in order to fund future build costs.
Phase/Fundraise 1- 9%
Phase/Fundraise 2- 10%
Phase/Fundraise 3 – 9%
Phase/Fundraise 4 – 9%
Phase/Fundraise 5 – 9%
Fundraise 6- 9%
– A sales cabin is now available at Buckton View for this development as both developments have very similar specs.
– Sales hoardings are now up.
– We continue to receive interest from potential buyers
May 2019 Update:
-Hoarding has gone up directing potential buyers to our nearby site Buckton View development (4 miles away) as per the reasoning in the sales update.
-Work is progressing well as a whole, partly thanks to the good weather that we have been receiving .
April 2019 Update:
– Cut and fill is now complete
-Excess material is now being stored on site and is expected to be removed over next period in preparation of piling works.
March 2019 Build Update:
– The land has now been levelled and excavated material has been stored onsite to be removed at a later date.
– Piling work is currently underway from plots 6 through to 11. This will make the ground beneath the developments sturdier and stable.
-Approximately half the piles that are already in the ground were being cut down at the time of the site visit.
-Substructure blockwork (the foundations) have been laid in anticipation of the upcoming brickwork
-Foul (domestically produced water) and surface water (roof or ground water) connections have also taken place over the past month.
-As a whole, everything continues to progress on schedule
– A property that will be available for viewings is on track to be implemented in August
February 2019 Build Update:
– The extensive excavation work on the site is now complete and we await removal of excess material which will be removed later in the build.
– We have now completed piling works on blocks 6, 7, 8 (the insertion of vertical columns of concrete/steel driven deep into the ground to give extra support to the foundations above).
– We have also commenced laying tarmac to the access roads.
January 2019 Build Update:
– The building site has been stripped of all bushes, foliage, rubbish etc – a process known as ‘site strip’.
-Foundation work has been completed on 2 of the 11 blocks on the site, however, a period of rainfall has slowed this process down. We’re scheduled to recommence this work in February.
-In the meantime, we are progressing with the installation of site drainage, a new access road and building work to the 2 blocks where foundations are in place.
Most Recent Development Images: